Sunday, July 22, 2007

Family Happenings

The weekend went by too quickly! Dale and Jene` went to grandpa's on Saturday and I picked them up this afternoon. We did get some things accomplished like getting the stuff out of the work trailer and brought into the house. But now it has to sit here until we start remodeling. I dehydrated and worked on my craft projects. Tony cut down a few trees and Dale dragged all the branches over to the gully this evening. It looks so different! But there still are many more to go yet. I got the trash ready for pick up in the morning and also the recycling in the van to be taken to the dump first thing. Laundry is all caught up...there is a first for everything. lol I made spaghetti and meatballs for dinner tonight and tossed salad. I need to get another large package of hamburg while it's on sale and make it all into meatballs and freeze.

I went to Carowinds and picked up Emily so Peggy and Tyler could go ride the things they wanted to. Jene` painted her finger nails and toe nails pink. She and Colin played with the trucks and boats.

I guess I had better start making out the chore sheets for the week. There is a lot I want to get done. And I also need to start thinking about school shopping it will be here before I know it.

No comments: