Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Popped

I'm in the middle of reading Popped by Carol Higgins Clark. It's a Regan Reilly Mystery. I started out reading the books which she wrote with her mother Mary Higgins Clark. I'm a huge fan of hers. So I have gone backwards on reading them but it's no problem they are mysteries and all are good.

This starts off with Regan going to Las Vegas to help out an old school friend who is making a pilot for a reality TV show. There have been some mishaps and feels someone is out to sabotage his show.

Jene` is reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix which she really likes. And she must she is already on page 679.

1 comment:

Vickie said...

I finished this book yesterday and of course it was good. I just can't imagine a book by Carol Higgins Clark that isn't. Thumbs Up!