Thursday, July 12, 2007

Swap 1

I had joined swat-bot the other day and today I finally was in my first swap. Easy and fun to start with to gain some points. Send one of your favorite recipes which I sent two because this time of year I always want a Tomato Pie and a Twisted Strawberry Shortcake. Send one helpful link and I sent two the farmer's almanac long range weather and one for a BBQ recipes. And then a picture of something that is important to you or beautiful and I decided on the flowers I had planted.


I had 6 partners to send them to and it was done by email. Super Easy! I can't wait to see what kind of recipes I get.

6 comments:

Vickie said...

I have my first rating!! Yippeeee!
And I also received my first swap and it was nice. A recipe to make Creamy Au-gratin Potatoes, Buttermilk Pancakes,and Restaurant Style Buffalo Chicken Wings. A few links and some beautiful pictures. So I also was able to give my first rating. Still 5 more partners to go.

Vickie said...

I received my second email today with a recipe for No Bake Oero Cheesecake. And the picture she sent was awesome it is a collage of her and her boyfriend. When I went into swap-bot I had another rating from what I had sent and this time I also got a heart. A heart is for is someone really liked what you gave them above and beyond what is called for. Now only 4 more emails and more more ratings.

Vickie said...

With this an email swap it's going quickly. I had another email a bit ago with a Baked Apple recipe and a funny picture of someone scuba diving and a fish after his finger. I also had another rating. Now only 3 from each.

Vickie said...

I received another email and this one had a recipe for Panna Cotta...oh it sounds yummy!

Vickie said...

I received my fifth email and this one had a wonderful Chocolate pizza recipe. The picture that was sent was beautiful of a mountain covered in fog. Only one more email left to come in yet and still waiting on 3 ratings for the ones I sent.

Vickie said...

I will be posting the recipes that I received soon.