Friday, September 7, 2007

Workout

Yesterday evening Dale, Jene` and I headed for the Y to workout. Dale of course headed straight to the gym to play basketball while Jene` and I went upstairs. We started with the treadmill for 10 minutes to warm up and then we went into different directions for what we wanted to do. I then went to the cycle for 10 minutes and went and got my folder to start working on some of the machines. I picked out 5 of them to start off with that I'm going to concentrate on and actually went up on the weights on a couple of them. After that I went back to the cycle and only got about 5 minutes when the kids came to say they were ready to go. Big Brother was coming on in a few minutes and they wanted to get home. I'm hoping to go back Saturday if Jessie doesn't have to work.

No comments: