Saturday, December 29, 2007

Back To The Grindstone...

Christmas is over and so it was back to remodeling today. It didn't take long to take care of the few decorations we did put out and to move stuff around. This is what Tony started today...

It's in the drying process now and hopefully tomorrow it can be grouted. He also started taking up carpet and found two places that he had to fix.
I worked on the table and chairs...

The table is done and 2 chairs. The other 2 chairs needs the backs fixed before I paint them. I've also decided to paint a bench I have white and to recover it. I might start that tonight so the primer can dry and I can paint it tomorrow. It's a good thought and if I can get my tush off of here I should be able to get it done before my little night owl goes to sleep.











No comments: