Saturday 9: The Best and the Worst
1. What was the best thing that happened to you this week? No one came home sick or hurt.
2. What was the worst thing that happened this week? I went to my first exercise class and survived.
3. Describe an item of clothing that has definitely seen better days but that you refuse to dispose of and still wear. Why won't you toss it? A grey sweatshirt that I've had probably 20 some years. It's full of holes and it has seen much better days. I love sleeping in it and while it still stays on I'm going to wear it.
4. Have you ever lied about your age? Of course not I'm only 22 just ask my 26 year old.
5. Would you rather be behind the scenes or in the spotlight? Behind the scenes.
6. Where was your first out-of-country trip? How was it? Canada we used to go there all the time. It was great 2 weeks of doing nothing but swimming.
7. Do you like surprises? If yes what kinds? If no, why not? Of course like all the kids getting A's on their report cards or being taken to the movies and out to dinner without kids.
8. Have you ever had sex with two different people on the same day? No
9. Which do you prefer, the sunrise or the sunset? I love watching the sunset.
You can find the Saturday 9 here... Samantha Saturday 9