Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Interview

I'm being interviewed by my cousin Mel over on Nickers & Neighs.


Here are the instructions:

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me." Then send me another separate comment with your email address as to where I can send your questions ( I won't publish your email as my comments need approval to be published).

2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).

3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions and let me know when you have posted it, so I can link to it.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

........................................................................................................................................................

1. If you could go back to any prior age, what age would you pick, and why?

I wouldn’t want to go through the teen stage again! With all these years behind me it has brought me to who I am today so I wouldn’t want to go back and do it all over again. There are many things that I would like to have changed but then again if I could go back and change them it might not have led me to the person I’m with today or the children I have.

2. If you survived a plane crash and was able to swim to a nearby Island, what 3 items would you want to take with you for survival purposes?

Too funny I don’t think I would worry about taking anything with me I would be just hoping I could swim to the nearby island without drowning or getting eaten by sharks. Since all items would have to be small I take it a stove would be out of the question. I guess if I had time to gather my thoughts I would see about a knife, a lighter, and a flare gun. I would say hubby but I don’t consider him an item.

Does a lighter work once wet and dried out? I would have said a cell phone but I’m sure after a swim in the ocean that wouldn’t work.

3. Do you believe in the Revelation, why or why not?

I believe and have faith in the all mighty.

4. What was the most embarrassing thing you've ever done in your lifetime?

Oh gosh sitting here thinking the one that comes to mind right off hand was a long time ago when I had gotten called into work and was rushing around the house like a chicken with my head cut off. Trying to get the crockpot filled, writing notes to the kids, and so on. I had just gotten out of the shower and was on my way to the bedroom when I remembered that I hadn’t turned the crockpot on and ran down to do that when a knock came on the door. It was about that time of day that my neighbor always popped in when she knew I didn’t have to work. I yelled come in and when I turned it was her brother standing there and oh my gosh I must have turned every shade of red with just my towel on. He said is a very quiet voice do you have a wrench I can borrow? A lesson learned… to look before yelling.

5. Do you have any gray hair, or do you color it?

I have 5 kids and 2 stepkids of course I have grey hairs! And let me tell you just because they get older and have lives of their own doesn’t stop me from getting more grey hair. I think most of mine have come from my 26 year old. Yes, I have colored it many times in the past. A couple times when younger I just did it to change color. I have had it high lighted many times. Right now it’s all natural it looks like a sandy brown with the grey and brown mixed together. Ok, maybe that’s just what I want to believe! Hmmmmmm… now you have made me think and maybe I should go get it done again.


If there is a question you don't feel comfortable answering, then you can make one of your own.

1 comment:

Scrappy quilter said...

Great questions and great answers. I gave the questions to your cousin, so don't send me any. However it was so much fun reading yours.