Sunday, July 8, 2007

Late Night

It's 2:30 and I'm not a bit tired. I tried going to bed but couldn't get to sleep...not even a yawn. So I'm back up and thought this might help. I know tomorrow I'm going to be totally exhausted.

I joined swap-bot earlier but they haven't sent an email to confirm yet. I hope it goes through soon there is a swap I would love to sign up for. It's Flowers and Nature Photograph Swap. I would love to take pictures of the different things around here and send them to someone. Not to mention to see what I get and what the area is like from my partner. Taking pictures...yep my children already call me a photo a-hallick. It would be great if I could get some pictures of our 3 little salamanders or maybe they are lizards that live on or under the deck. They are so cute and we assume that they are a mom, dad and baby. Also pictures of the birds and squirrels that are around here all the time. I might have to throw some bread out to bribe them. Pictures of the lake oh there are so many that I could take for this one. But only 12 is needed. lol I bet I could also talk Jene` and Dale into helping to find some neat pictures for this as long as they don't have to be in it. lol

I guess I will go watch some more TV.

No comments: