Saturday, July 7, 2007

Yes, It's Saturday!

My days have been all mixed up for the past couple of weeks. I think it's one day when it's really another. Maybe come Monday I will finally get back on track.

Today started out busy with getting the laundry done, emptying out the dishwasher, taking the trash out but someplace I lost my get up and go. I did stop by the library and picked up a couple of books. Oh now something to read! I had some bread that needed to be used or thrown out so I made up some croutons. The kids love eating croutons for snacks. Jene` made some brownies. And now the kitchen needs to be cleaned up once again.

We had a lot of thunder today but no rain. South Charlotte did get hit hard but it missed us by a hair. It still looks as if it wants to storm but still no rain. I've been sitting here watching the birds fly in and out of my pitiful flowers on the deck. Weeds have taken them over in the past couple of weeks and some have given into the heat. Tomorrow I will get all the mess cleaned up and try to salvage what I can.

I should be working on the cross stitch project that I started a few weeks ago. I need to finish that up and start working on another. There are many projects I would like to do but it will have to wait a week or two. Hmmm...until then I could be doing some extra cleaning!

Off to find something to do.

No comments: