Friday, August 24, 2007

8th Grade

Dale was the only one that was not ready for school to start. He said he would rather have more summer to stay home and bug me. He likes his teachers and is thrilled with his math teacher. Hopefully he will do better in math this year and won't struggle as much.

He said he has new goals this year he wants to do better and concentrate more on school. I hope he sticks to it. Time will tell! But then again he is at the age where girls are starting to play a big role in his life. When picking out clothes he is always asking his sister does this look good or will the girls like this.

I'm trying to get him more active in some groups something other than thinking about how I won't let him play football. This school has many groups and clubs and I would like to see him join something.

No comments: