Saturday, August 18, 2007

Price Checking

Oh My Gosh! We went to Lowe's today to do some price checking on remodeling the bathroom. Everything except for the tub. I want a new toilet and a pedestal sink, tile around the tub and tile floor. More shelves put in the closet and take out the medicine cabinet and just have a mirror. Also better lighting and nice fresh paint put on the walls. Needless to say we didn't price everything because by the time we were done with the toilet, sink, and tile I was thinking Holy Cow! Did you know that you have to buy the tank and bowl separate? I saw this price and thought oh wow that's a good price for a toilet and then Tony informed me that wasn't for the whole toilet. I'm going to check out prices at Home Depot before doing anything but I already know it's not going to be that much less.

No comments: