Saturday, October 6, 2007

Morning At The YMCA

I've been bad and not kept up with my exercising since I put Dale on restriction. But today since his grades have come up I let him go to the Y with us. Colin had swimming lessons at 9 this morning and after he finished I changed his clothes and took him to child care he was so excited. He loves going to child care! Dale had invited a friend to go so after we got there they headed off to play basketball. When I was finally able to go workout they were upstairs on the tread mill. I walked 45 minutes just a little over 2 miles and burned off 200 calories. Then I went to check on the boys they were back in the gym playing basketball. Went back upstairs and got a mat out and used this thing for crunches not sure what it's called I've seen it advertise on TV a long time ago. It did work well I could feel it. After finishing up with that I still had some time before I had to pick Colin up from child care so I got on the bike for 10 minutes. Jene` didn't want to go she said last night don't wake me I want to sleep.

I think this week I'll start going in the mornings a couple times after I drop Colin off at school. Hopefully Dale and Jene` won't miss the bus! I would like to check out the water walking and the water aerobics.

No comments: