Saturday, October 6, 2007

A to Z of US

H is for home

We have been busy remodeling and it's the pits living in it right now. But it will be worth it once everything is done. Hopefully within the week the living room and dining room will be painted. Then the carpet can come up and the wood floor can be started. I'm hoping! I've gone with a Yukon Gold in the living room and a Dusty Yellow in the dining room. I can't wait to see when it's finished.

Jene`'s room is done and I wasn't so sure about it when we were working on it because she wanted a pink and brown room. Since she already had a pink comforter, curtains, pillows, and shelves we decided to paint it brown and went with Hot Chocolate. When I started painting I thought oh no this isn't going to look good but to my surprise once it was finished and everything put back in the room it looked really good. Here's a couple pictures after we were some what finished. Jene` added her own touch and she loves it.



Hopefully soon I can add some other finished rooms.


No comments: