Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Cleaning A Frying Pan

Last night I put Jene` in charge of cleaning up the kitchen while I took Dale to practice. After returning home I discovered a frying pan in the sink just sitting. I asked why is this here? She replied I couldn't get it clean enough for the dishwasher. She didn't even bother to put any water in it to soak. I know if she would have applied a little elbow grease when she first did this it would have came clean but now it was all dried and stuck on. I showed her that when you come across a pan that you have fried or scorched something you could put a little water in it and put it back on the stove. Boil and then take a spatula and rub lightly across the bottom and all the yucky stuff will come off. But she could not do this with anything glass only pots and pans. Now if she only remembers!

While surfing around I came across a neat idea for the laundry room that's when we make our way in there to start remodeling. A coat rack and vinyl lettering...it's wonderful! Click here and take a look. It's a wonderful idea and will look great in the laundry room. I can't wait to start hunting for some vinyl lettering.

1 comment:

Susan said...

My kids would of done the same thing. :)