Thursday, January 3, 2008

Night by Night

I started an afghan on 12/30/07. I only work on it right before bed to help put me to sleep. Hmmm...how is that working out you are thinking...not so great I was up until 2 on night one. lol
This is going to be a me project. I can't remember the last time I made something for me. Someday when it's finished it's going to be on the back of my chair. That means everyone with little grubby hands don't touch it...that means if you walk on four legs to stay away from it. Yeah right who am I kidding!


Anyway here is night 1... got it started!
Night 2... coming along nicely!
Night 3... Oh no found a mistake how did it happen how come I didn't see it before this...after about an hour working on it I then had to rip 4 rows out. YIKES!
Night 4... almost back to where I was at before I had to rip it out. Maybe tonight will be better.
I started this today primed one wall and the built in bookcase. If all goes well tomorrow I will get it painted.
Saturday I have to take the kids out to do some returns so I'll stop and pick up the batting I need to finish that bench. Can't wait! I can picture in my mind what it's going to look like but I can't wait to see the finished product.

No comments: