Sunday, May 31, 2009

3 Full Days and 2 Half Days

Hey All,

We are down to the last week of school and as the title says 3 full days and 2 half days. But the activities seem to be growing with each passing day and the calendar is about full for the month of June. Scouts, basketball, and checking out colleges are a few things among the list of things we will be doing. It never seems to end! We will also be getting the little ones for a week during this busy time. Oh and let's not forget hubby turns 50 in June and the stepson turns 21. Oh My Gosh where in the world has the time gone. My oldest baby also had a birthday in May and turned 28 but that's okay because mama is still only 23 just ask the little munchkin and he will tell you.... my mommy is 23 and my daddy is really old. Okay now I never told him to say that.

I've got to run just a short note to say Hey to all my blogging friends and let you know I probably won't be able to post for a few weeks. Can't take the laptop it broke!!!!

Take Care :)

3 comments:

Paula said...

That is so cute, Vickie about you being 23 and Daddy being really old! *giggle* Now where did he ever get an idea like that? LOL
Sorry about your laptop- hurry back as soon as you can!

Mel said...

Hey Vick,
Remember me, it's cousin Mel from Nickers and Neighs, just stopped in to say Howdy.

Oh boy, this time of year just buzzes by with all the activities and such.

For us with a new grandbaby, a 4 month old lab, trying to plant the garden before it's to late, taking kids to soccer games and practice, running back and forth to the ortho appointments for my invisalign appointments, it's true the older you get the fast the days go. You being only 23 don't have a clue what I mean, LOL!

Love ya,
Mel

Susan said...

Always know summer is here when your kids are getting out. Mine go until the 24th. Then the fun begins!

susan