Sunday, November 1, 2009

Bloggin

Hey All,

I'm going to try once again keep up with my blog and blogging friends. Seems like my days go by so quickly and I don't have time to do the things I like to do. I've decided to get back to the things I like and enjoy doing. Reading what my blogging friends are doing and blogging about what is going on around here. I apologize to all of you that I have neglected and hope you forgive me.

How is everyone doing? We are all fine here on this misty chilly evening. The weather has changed overnight once again. This morning as I was walking the dog I just looked in amazement at the leaves that had fallen overnight with the wind and rain. A big branch fell just missing my van and lay across the driveway. Fall is here and feels like winter is on it's way.

I want to share my cousin's craftiness with you all. I do know some of you have already seen this but oh wow did she do a great job making this table. Click here to go to Nickers & Neighs and scroll down to the second posting and there is a picture of it behind the couch. Then if you scroll to the bottom there is a picture of it outside while she was working on it. It so fits her home! Awesome Job Mel!!!!!

I'm still having camera issues. The pictures were turning out blue and after a lot of grumbling I fixed it somehow. Not sure how but the pictures were better. Then the princess takes the camera and had it for so long I forgot what it looked like. I've got it back and guess what? The pictures are blue again!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Maybe that has been my problem with blogging I haven't been able to take pictures.lol Withdrawal symptoms???? And as you can see there are no pictures yet. She did download the pictures to the computer that were on there but do you think I can find where they are? NO! She said but mom they are blue. I'll find them sometime or another.

I'm off to do some blog catchup and then some surfing I need some new projects. Something new to start is what I need.

Take Care :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I just got back to blogging myself...so much has been happening I haven't had time lately to blog or read others! Hope we can both get back to it! Hope you can fix the camera problem. I hate blogging without pictures...I think nobody will read what I write without them! TTYL!

Susan said...

Nice to see you back Vickie, cant wait to see what projects you'll be working on. I'm sure, they'll all be presents for the holidays. :)

Scrappy quilter said...

Nice to see you back blogging Vickie. You were missed.

As to the course we are taking...it's a bear making course. Learning how to make bears from old fur coats. I can't wait until tomorrow. Hugs..

Vickie said...

AbamaMom, Susan, and Scrappy Thank You it's good to be back. I can't wait to see more of your postings and scrappy I certainly can't wait to hear more about the bear making course. Take Care :)