Monday, November 16, 2009

Handmade Christmas Week 2... Crocheted Dishclothes

Hey All,

I'm a little late with this but I've been sick and didn't get it finished up until the weekend. I made 3 dishclothes to give to..... hmmmmm can't say that here. All 3 are somewhat different.



I used Peaches and Creme I love working with this yarn and a G hook for the two simple dish clothes.

The first one...

Chain 30 loosely

Rows: chain 2, turn and double crochet into the 3rd stitch and every remaining stitch.

Repeat until desired size. Fasten off and weave ends.

I did 18 rows.

The second one...

I did the same as above but I only went into the back loop so each row has a ridge.

The third one...

I used a J hook and did the basic granny square.

I wanted to make these all different to see which one is liked the best.

So hop on over to Proverbs 31 Living and check out what everyone else has made for Handmade Christmas Week 2.

Take Care :)

3 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

They make such wonderful Christmas gifts. Love the color!!

Susan said...

I like the colors you used, now I'm going to try some myself.

Hope your feeling better.

Abbi said...

This is something I have thought would be fun to try but I never have. They are very pretty! Thanks for linking up to A Handmade Christmas!