Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wooooooooooo Hoooooooooooo

Hey All,

I know I was suppose to do a crafting post today but I didn't realize that it was the same day as pageant when I wrote it. I will be doing my posting tomorrow or Saturday hopefully tomorrow.

Jene` won runner up!!!!!!! Wooooooo Hooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cried, cried, and cried! It's our last high school pageant. I'll get some pictures posted soon. I hope they turn out good because as soon as I got the camera out to use it the thing started flashing at me low battery. I haven't used it Tony has had it since Christmas to take pictures of some job they are working on and kept forgetting to bring it home. I charged the batteries because it was dead when I got it so I don't know I guess the batteries are going to completely die.

Woooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Take Care :)

No comments: