Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!



Making Valentines


In February, what shall I do?

I'll make some valentines for you.

The first will have a cupid's face;

The second will be trimmed with lace.

The third will have some roses pink;

The fourth will have a verse in ink.

The fifth will have a ribbon bow;

The sixth will glisten like the snow.

The seventh will have some lines I drew;

The eighth, some flowers--just a few.

The ninth will have three little birds;

The tenth will have three little words:

I LOVE YOU!





3 comments:

ABamaMom said...

Awww...so sweet! Happy Valentine's Day to you, too!

Mel said...

Sweet poem, I never knew you were a poet. *LOL*

Hope your day was as special as you are!

Happy Valentines Day
Love you,
Mel

Paula said...

Awwww! This was the sweetest poem ever, Vickie!