Sunday, October 17, 2010

Menu: Week 1

Hey All,

Let me try a menu once again!  I'm bad about following them or making them they take a lot of time.  I have been through the freezer and the cabinets seeing what I have and this is what I came up with.  Now these will not be in any kind of order because it will depend on the day what is made.

Cheeseburger Potato Soup and Rolls... this I'm making tonight.

Slow Cooker Chicken and Gravy over Rice...  Found over here on Eat At Home Cooks.   And biscuits.
The only thing different I will be doing to this is instead of using chicken breast I will use thighs.  I have them on hand.

Mac & Cheese with Broccoli...  Found over here on Eat At Home Cooks.  I am going to add some chicken to this for a complete casserole.

Tater Tot Casserole and garlic bread.

Vietnam Fried Rice... Found here on Eat At Home Cooks.  And Denise's Fast & Fabulous Egg Rolls... Found here on $5 Dinners.

2 leftover nights which one will be on Tuesday that is a must.  I'm hoping the other will be Friday.

Other items this week...

Muffins
Brownies
Mayonnaise Cake... Found here on my blog.  This is a favorite my mom always made this when we were young. 

Take Care :)

5 comments:

Mel said...

That's way to much planning Vick... All sounds yummy, especially the egg rolls & Vietnam rice. Mmmm!

I could not stick to a menu, with hunting season hubby likes to grab me and our weapons to go out yonder. By the time we get back in we're as hungry as bears and we grab something that's easy to make. Unless.... I have a slow cooker meal prepared, then, we can grab it before we head out.

Susan said...

How is the menu planning going. I've been trying the same. Sometimes I've been straying, but really trying to stick with it.

Marlene McGarrity said...

What a great idea to post a menu for the week. I always wondered about the mayonnaise cake.

Loce the blog look and the pics of your children on the side.

Paula said...

Hey, Miss Vickie- just thought I would check in on you and see what you've been up to! Sounds like some great recipes you have on here- especially the mayonaise cake! My grandmother used to make something very much like that and it was WONDERFUL.
Hugs,
Paula

Victoria said...


My dad was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 47 degree angle, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs help.